Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi this is a new blog about politics, economics, and life

Hello this is a new blog about pressing political and economic issues in America and the world. I hope to infuse some common sense and information into the current political dialogue with my posts.  It is my belief that the American middle class and the American working poor have more in common than what the mainstream corporate-controlled media would have us believe. I will attempt to target such common interests in a variety of political issues from taxes to entitlements.

I will also have more light-hearted fare such as favorite recipes, links to make you laugh, good hiking trails, Yoga and some recommendations on household and personal care products that I personally approve of. I am very picky with everything I put on and in my body so you can be assured that only the best items are mentioned here.

Subjects I like to discuss: Politics, Political Economy, Public Policy, Environmental issues, mainstream media, gardening, yoga and lots of other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment